A little bit of everything
Despite Jupiter, Florida's small beach-town atmosphere, there are a plethora of attractions to fulfill anyone's vaction desires. The following is a small list of what Jupiter has to offer. If you need more information, or can not find what you are looking for, simply CONTACT US
Whether you would like to tackle an eight-foot Sailfish in the Gulf Stream, or catch world-renowned table fare in the local intracoastal waterways, Jupiter offers it all. There are also innumberable fresh-water fishing locations, and Jupiter is only a short drive from one of the largest lakes in the United States: Lake Okeechobee.
CLICK HERE to browse local fishing charter companies.
Federal, State, and Local parks.
Jupiter's parks, and those in close proximity are world-class, and consistently win national awards.
- A full listing of Town of Jupiter parks can be viewed HERE. The Reef Club is located adjacent to Carlin Park.
- Johnathan Dickinson State Park is a massive park that encomposses several different types of Florida habitat. Freshwater fishing, kayaking/canoeing, hiking, camping, and educational events are just a fraction of what is located here. You may visit their website by clicking HERE
- MacArthur State Park is one of the most acclaimed parks in the area. It is an immaculate beach park with activities such as: snorkeling, educational events, bird watching, pristine beaches for swimming, kayaking/canoeing, a large estuary, and a unique nature preserve. Their website is located HERE.
- A listing of Palm Beach County Parks can be found HERE
Constructed in 1860, the Jupiter Lighthouse is one of Jupiter's most historical and distinguished landmarks. Tours of the lighthouse are offered daily. More information can be found HERE
Jupiter offers franchise restuarants, but is also home to many unique restaurants sure to offer cuisine to please even the most critical foodie's palatte.
Scuba Diving and Snorkeling
Enjoy a day of scuba diving in Florida's crystal-clear Atlantic waters. Find out more by contacting a LOCAL DIVE COMPANY. Enjoy a day of snorkeling at family friendly DUBOIS PARK, which is only down the street from the Reef Club.
- Six public tennis courts are available at nearby Carlin Park.
- Rent kayaks, paddleboards, boats & jet-skis, and bicyles just a stones throw from the Reef Club.